"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thank you! :D

Even though I doubt he's going to see this, I want to send out a HUGE thank you to Professor Thomas for really, really cheering me up today. I don't even know if he knows how much better he has made me feel, but I really, really appreciate his invitation to play euchre (substance free addition :P) with him tonight. I was feeling pretty awful over this whole turn of events with Odysseus, and like an inflatable pool toy for someone drowning, he managed to save me as I was faltering.

Euchre was a TON of fun, and both of us got hilariously slap happy. I really, really enjoyed myself, and it managed to take my mind off of Odysseus for a while. So, thank you so much, Professor Thomas! You're truly a wonderful friend!

6 comments:

  1. glad to hear that you're happy again! What's Euchre and how is it played? sounds like lotsa fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great professor. I'm definitely not that good of friends with any of my professors. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ames4eva...

    Euchre is a card game of four players on two teams. Its kinda hard to explain over comments, but if you want, I can ask Professor Thomas to help me write up a list of instructions for it as a blog posting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chess...

    Haha; Professor Thomas is a "faux-professor," not really a legit professor. :P He's actually just a guy my age that I hang out with all the time. He's like one of my best friends. We call him Professor Thomas as a joke :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to hear you feel better!!!
    Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha! Good to know! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)