"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fruit Fast Update

Okay, so today is the first day of my "fruit fast" which, for those of you who didn't read yesterday's post, involves going three days eating nothing but fruit, and drinking nothing but fruit juice and water. I'm going to post a day to day "log" for the next three days, detailing to everyone what I eat, how I feel, and if I'm satisfied with the results of the experiment. The fast is supposed to help improve your skin, eyes, hair, and just about everything else. Its sort of a "body cleanse" and the body is supposed to have an easier time absorbing the nutrients from the fruit since there is nothing else in the stomach to prevent this. Also, I want to give a quick "shout out" to John Romeo Alpha for requesting the results of my study.

The results of Day One will be posted later tonight, just before I go to bed, so I can give you a complete listing of my results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)