"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, January 6, 2014

Who's That Actor (How the Hell Should I Know?)

Whenever I'm watching TV with my folks, and my dad says "Hey!  Know who that is?"  I always start to panic (just the tiniest bit).  I feel like I can never figure out who the person is.  The latest one?  Gavin MacLeod, from classic TV shows Mary Tyler Moore and The Love Boat.  We were watching Hogan's Heroes, and I could not figure out for the life of me who the snide German general was.

(Mary Tyler Moore)
(The Love Boat)
(Hogan's Heroes)
Maybe the similarities are obvious to all of you.  But it wasn't for me.  Oh well.   I guess this is always going to be something of an issue for me.

1 comment:

  1. I would have never guessed. He certainly got better looking with age... or had some work done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)