"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, May 29, 2023

Moby Dick Summer

 



As all my lovely readers know, my theme for summer reading is 100% going to be about mummies.  My summer reading themes, however, are only a portion of my summer reading--and I'll read other books in-between.  One of those "other" books this year is Moby-Dick.

Last year, I tried reading along with the Substack, Moby Dick Summer.  I had a great time, but came in a bit late, so it was a constant game of "catch up" for me.  I really enjoyed the book, though, which is surprising, since I had tried to read it multiple times before and hated it.  In the end, it got me through some very difficult times and I'm very excited to read it again.

I hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)