"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life is Really Complicated...

...And sometimes, I find myself confused and frustrated and unable to figure out where to go from here. Just promise me that you'll always be there for me, no matter how shitty I'm feeling or how bitchy I'm acting....I admit that it won't be easy, but I promise you that things will get better. However, by that same token, I'll need you to remind me that things are going to be better, as well. If I need a hug, please be ready for me with open arms. I'm going to be needy; I'm going to be annoying and clingy and frustrating....but it's only because I need you. If I'm distant, or pained, or out of sorts, and you ask me what is wrong, perhaps there is nothing wrong; I just need to hear the sound of your voice and know that you're going to be there when I need you later. Sometimes, I don't even know what's wrong....but it would be nice if you could comfort me all the same and just melt the pain away with your presence.


I miss you and I want you here with me more than ever. You are an angel. Please don't let me down; you never have before.

Lots of love; in the past, the present, and eternity.

3 comments:

  1. you have my number right? use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And sometimes, I find myself confused and frustrated and unable to figure out where to go from here"....story of my life. I have a lifetime of experiences and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. It may be to late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.F....

    It's NEVER too late! You still have all the time in the world to grow and develope and make yourself into whatever you want to be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)