"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Friday, March 2, 2012

Almost Done!

Spring break is nearly here, and I can't wait!  Just a few more hours and I am OUT OF HERE!  I just finished my political science midterm, and although I was able to finish early (I was the third person out that door), I'm a bit concerned about it.  Of the five essays we were supposed to prepare, my professor chose the two I was least prepared for.  Hopefully I did alright, though.

I have an English midterm later today, but I'm not as concerned about it.  I mean, I'm concerned, but I read Sparknotes, and I feel like that's the best that I can do.  My problem is that I didn't have time to read during the semester, and so I had an 800 page novel sitting on my desk and a week to read it.  It only stands to reason that this would never work.  So, instead of reading the book, I used study guides...


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha! good luck! can't wait for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to sit here, drink a Newcastle and watch you study... kay?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)