"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What Do You Want From Me?

I know I haven't been writing much lately.  I've just been very busy, and on the rare occasions when I actually have time to write, I can't think of anything worth saying.  So, my dear readers, I'm turning to you!

What do you want me to write about?

Did you like it better when I blogged about books?  Ranted about guys?  Reviewed films?  You tell me what you'd like to see on this blog, and I'll see what I can do with your suggestions :)

I look forward to hearing from you!

7 comments:

  1. I like all that stuff, but I think my favorite is your rants about boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like you to rant about books and review guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... there you are. I was getting worried.

    I agree with Robbie. I like reading about Emmy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support, guys :)

    And Evan, I like what you did there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am happy with anything you care to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should write about what you want to write about and what matters to you. It's your blog after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me see...What about books and totally what Emmy thinks about everything?!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)