"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hobbit Hole

As some of you might already know, I've been nerding-out to Tolkien stuff since January 1st, when I saw the new Hobbit movie in theatres.  I've always been something of a Tolkien fan previous to this, but I've been more and more interested in his work as of late.  That being said, I'm including a new "tab" on my blog (in addition to my LXG Reading Challenge, Weekly Wodehouse, and Wilde Wednesdays).  This tab, entitled "Hobbit Hole" will be full of different links to Tolkien related things, such as videos, song parodies, articles, and perhaps other blogs, etc.  I hope you guys will find this to be fun and interesting :) And if anyone has a link they would like to suggest for the page, just let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)