"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, January 19, 2013

Reading "The Hobbit"

I was surprised to hear that many people who consider themselves to be Lord of the Rings fans have not read The Hobbit.  And of course, I've had other people tell me that they have not seen the new movie (which I'm guessing is out of theatres by now) because they haven't read the book yet.  Well, I have a treat for you guys!  Over this past Christmas break, while working on a Tolkien-themed project, I found an awesome, full PDF file of The Hobbit, with bookmarked links that take you directly to the start of each chapter.  So, if any of you are interested in checking out this amazing novel, then you can follow the link here and read it for free (at work, or on your iPad or iPhone, etc.--although for the record, I still hate e-readers).  Also, I'll be including a link on the Hobbit Hole page for easy access in the future :)  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)