"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Finding My Mentor

I finally had the chance to meet with my poetry mentor today.  And we discussed poetry, publishing, etc.  And he told me he liked my writing.  And he wants to keep in contact, and help me in my career.  He even wants to get me a copy of his latest book, when it comes out in September!  I'm very excited :)
 
I know I still have a long way to go, but with his assistance and guidance, I have a feeling I'll be able to make it in the poetry world someday.

1 comment:

  1. in a similar vein, one of my relatives is a poet and he just shared this one. I really really liked it and thought i would share it.

    http://www.poetry.com/poems/418102

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)