"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spam


You gotta love spam.  The email junk I mean, not the "ham" concoction.  (I highly doubt it's an actual pork product, to be honest).  But, back to spam.  I get a lot of it in my email accounts and even on this blog.  And while I'm a well-adjusted twenty-four year old girl, spam seems to believe that I'm an insecure and incredibly horny man who needs help finding hot women in my area.  My personal favorite so far begins with "Well, sexy cat..." Yup. That's me!  Emmy "Sexy Cat" Hart.  Guilty as charged ;)

I'm not entirely sure what I did to suggest this persona to the spamosphere.  But, I'm pretty sure that I don't need drugs to enhance my manhood.  I don't need drugs to make my boobs bigger either, but that would be more appropriate.  In fact, I'm almost a little insulted.  Sexy Cat Hart is perfect in every way, and certainly does not need help finding hot singles in her (his?) area!  I am doing just fine sitting alone at my computer on Saturday nights, crying into my beer, thank you very much.  I kid of course!


I also get spam comments on my blog, but since I moderate the comments, these almost never make it onto the blog proper.  Most of them are pretty...interesting.  I'm kicking myself because I don't have any examples on hand.  But, usually the person (or robot or pod person) commenting gushes about how well-written and fascinating the post was.  Sometimes, it even moves him (her? it?) to tears or some deep emotional response.  Wow!  Who'd have thought that droll little post I had whipped up about hats would have had such an effect on someone?  Not Sexy Cat!

Oh, who am I kidding?  Of course Sexy Cat knew!  That's why she posted it.  Because everything on this blog is apparently wordy gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)