"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, June 21, 2020

Father's Day 2020

As always, I want to take a moment to wish a very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.  And to a couple special men in particular.

First, to my own father, who has been an amazing role model and source of love for me my entire life.  My grandfathers (one living, one dead) whose love and support has been invaluable. To my godfather (we don't have much of a relationship, but I'm still thinking about you and praying for you).  And finally, to a special, special man who I always think about on Father's Day.  You were the patriarch of our little blogging group, and I miss you very much.  I hope that wherever you are, you know how much you are loved.  Thank you, O.F., for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)