"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hello everyone, happy Monday!

I'm so excited to announce that this is my FIRST blog post EVER! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Ummm...okay: a little about myself... My name is Emmy, and I am a college student between the ages of 18 and 30. I'm IN LOVE with literature, and as I'm sure you'll be able to tell, this is going to be a blog devoted entirely to books. I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to work this, but I would say there will be a bit of my literary "insights," and of course, my ramblings. If you like books and want to talk about it, post me a comment with opinions, suggestions, etc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)