"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow

The snow is just so beautiful today, although incredibly cold. As I stare out the window of my dorm room, watching the puffy white flakes flying around dizzily, I can't help but think how wonderful today would be with a cup of hot coffee, a good book, and a cute man to cuddle with :")

Well...hehe...the only coffee I have access to right now (as in, if I want to stay inside where it is warm...) is rather lukewarm, and bittter, since I was in a rush, and didn't have the chance to add any sugar this morning, when I bought it! :P As for a good book, I actually don't have anything that I really want to read right now, and there is no cute guy for me to cuddle with...just a fleece blanket covered in hearts; the roomie and I refer to it as "The Blanket of Love," lol. So...I guess I'll just continue staring out the window at the snow. It's peaceful and beautiful, and it makes me happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)