"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School Books

One thing that I just LOVE about starting a new semester of school is getting all my new books. There's something wonderful about all the interesting topics, covers, shapes, and sizes involved. I've started ordering my books this week from Borders. And, already, I've already gotten two of them, with two more on the way. I have SIXTEEN books that I need to buy.

So far (of the four books I've purchased) I've gotten two for my history class on the Salem witch trials, one for my Classical Studies and film class, and one for my writing class. I'm going to have a lot of academic stuff to post about in the coming weeks :)

It's always thrilling to crack open a new textbook; and there is so much suspense....What will the new book be about? Will it be good or bad? What exciting new things will it teach me? *Sigh*...Wouldn't it be wonderful if one could just stay in college forever? And just learn about all kinds of things...that would be amazing.

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!

    I enjoyed college... learning... much more the second and third time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is possible to stay in college forever. i'm banking on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!! Professor Thomas isn't the one on the six-year plan, you've been hiding it from us and you are!!! You'll have to tell me about all those adventures after I graduate, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, you are a wise person indeed. Who needs to get a job and go out into the real world? You and I can stay in college forever :P

    Gabrielle, I've missed hearing from you both online and on the phone. Good to know you are still alive and as snarky as ever. And admit it; you're just jealous of all those adventures I have in store ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)