"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why is He So Wonderful?

So....I introduced my new boy to the rest of the group the other day at lunch....and they loved him! I was hoping they would....because I really wanted my friends to approve of my love interests. (They didn't like Willoughby or Odysseus). And apart from that, we've been spending almost every day together....and when we don't see each other, usually, one of us will call the other.

When I'm with him, I don't feel butterflies like I did with the other guys (Neo, Willoughby, Odysseus), but I feel really, really comfortable with him. I feel like I could tell him anything, and just act like myself; there is no fear of trying to impress him. It just feels right.

Why does he have to be so wonderful? Why does he have to make me feel so good inside? Sometimes, I wonder if this is just another joke; and I wonder if I'd be able to deal with that happening again. Honestly, if this was just a joke as well; a cosmic prank focused on one insignificant person....well...let's not worry about that. It's not easy for me to open up to anyone because I've been hurt. And I don't want to get hurt again.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Enjoy the moment Emmy!

    What did you come up with for Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven,

    I'm going to be getting him some of his favorite candy (not Valentine's related, but something for his sweet tooth), and something rose related...we have an inside joke about roses, and I thought it would be appropriate. I'll post about it later on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! I'm anxious to see how this unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a poem:

    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    If you were a Pokemon,
    I'd choose you!!

    (For the record, I hated that show.)

    I'm soooooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)