"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Interrogative Mood: A Novel? (Pagett Powell)


Did I like this book?  What would you think if I told you there was a book written entirely in questions?  Do you think you would like it?  Why do you think I'm recommending it?  Do you think four stars is a good rating for a book?  Do you prefer black beans, pinto beans, or no beans on your Chipotle chicken burrito?  Do you even order a chicken burrito when you go to Chipotle?  Do you even like Chipotle?  Where do you like to eat?  Do you want to get lunch together?  If I told you that I had truly enjoyed this book, that I found it to be a wonderful experience, and one which I will treasure, would you be more or less inclined to read it?  Should I stop talking now?

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 01, 2012

    Hahaha. Really enjoyed how you described your feeling about the book:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)