"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finals

Three finals down and one to go.  And it really bothers me that I'm just blazing through these things.  Each time, I'm the first to finish; something that NEVER happens to me!  It's nice to be done, but at the same time, it's worrisome; I keep thinking my test was missing a page.

The first English final was easy; done in 20 minutes.  The next took me an hour, but I was still the first to finish.  This last one took me 35 minutes.  That's the one that I'm worried about.  It's for my political science course (which is not my strongest subject, by far!) and I was unprepared to answer the questions.  I studied, yes, but I was also helping my wonderful roommate Italia prepare to move out.  The format for the test involved a list of seven questions to prepare for, and on the day of the test, the professor chooses two.  Of the seven, there were three I wished to avoid at all costs.  She chose two of them.

Just preparing to finish up a few things; there's a guy I sorta like sitting at the computer just a little ways away from me.  He's in one of my English classes.  He's a real nice guy; writes movie review articles for the school newspaper after Movie Boy stopped doing them.  He's one of those people I almost wished I would have gotten to know better; he seems like a real quality person.  Ah well.  Nothing to be done at this point, since he's graduating.  Nothing to be done except wish him well.

3 comments:

  1. good luck on the last final! I know the feeling of being first. I took my civil war and reconstruction final in 35 minutes too! I just finished my golden age spain final and emailed it the prof. it did take 3 hours but that was because i watching tv too. one more and friday. can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to be done, except wish him well?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....I take it you don't like that, Steven?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)