"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, April 22, 2013

Email Me Those Books, Godot!

There is nothing quite like the agonising feeling of waiting for a book to come in at the library, or waiting for someone to email you back, and no matter how long you wait, or how many times you check your email, that book and that response just aren't there............
 
I'm dealing with both of these right now....I have not one, not two, but THREE books on request from other libraries, and according to my account, have been IN TRANSIT for the past three days.  I'm dying to read them before I have to return everything to the library again for graduation.......
 
And of course, I'm waiting on email responses from several people regarding an event I was hoping to set up.  It's not like they NEED to get back to me right away, but I would really like a response regardless, and I'm terribly impatient.
 
Waiting for three books and about a dozen email responses is slowly eating away at what is left of my soul...............................
 
At this point, I feel as though I'm just waiting for Godot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)