"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, April 7, 2013

Reason #1 Why I Can't Wait Until Summer

Summer will mean I'll have time to read!  Even if I'm working, chances are pretty high that I'll have more free time than I do right now.  There are a few jobs I'm looking at, but the most hours I'd be getting (as of right now) is 20.  That only averages out to about 3 hours a day, leaving plenty of time to do with as a please.  And that's going to be nice, especially after having a schedule that doesn't end for the day just because my classes did.  I'm really looking forward to that part of work when you come home and you don't have to do homework afterwards.  And of course, it'll be nice to get paid in addition to all that.

According to my Goodreads account, I have a whopping 503 books on my to-read list, in addition to all the titles listed in my little reading list notebook.  In short, I have a lot cut out for me, and while I'm looking forward to it, at the same time, I'm a bit overwhelmed by just how much I have to tackle.  Still, it should be fun.

The biggest issue is just going to be figuring out which books to start with.  But, then again, that's always a fun problem, not something too terribly painful ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)