"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, September 16, 2013

Reading in the Cold

I love to sit outside and read.  It's one of the highlights of my day (not including crawling between the covers to read right before bed).  But, the days have been getting shorter and colder, so by the time I get home from work and eat dinner, there's not much time to sit outside before it gets too dark to see.  And it's so cold, I can feel my toes freezing in my flipflops.  But, even though I was shivering in my polar-fleece sweatshirt, I stuck it out for a good forty-five minutes.

Sitting inside now, but my feet are still cold.  Even though I love Fall, I'm starting to wish that it was summer again.

1 comment:

  1. Here in Tennessee, the evenings are perfect for sitting outside and reading. The days are fairly glorious as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)