"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, October 1, 2016

31 Days of Halloween #1

Welcome to this year's first of 31 days of Halloween.  I know I've said this for the past few years, but this is going to be the year that I finally get through all 31 days with posts and videos.  And to do that, I'm going to streamline things considerably.  So, instead of long posts with lots of exposition, I'll just post what I have, and offer a little bit to say about each thing.

Vsauce is one of my favorite channels on YouTube, because of its fun take on science.  Plus, it tackles a lot of strange questions that we would never think to ask.  For example, what does human taste like?  Gross, yes, and of course very creepy (there is always something nightmarish about cannibals), but an interesting question.  For those of you who are interested, follow the link to learn about this and other interesting things from Michael at Vsauce!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)