"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, October 3, 2016

31 Days of Halloween #3


I love a good online game.  But, since my coordination is not the best, I prefer to spend my time playing puzzle games.  There is less pressure to time things "just right", and it can be fun wracking you brain to find the secret and advance in the game.  Since we're in something of a paranormal mood right now, allow me to suggest Vortex Point as your next online game.  There is a whole series right now, with at least seven games.  You can find the whole collection on Arcadestreet, which is one of my favorite sites for online gaming.

Each game focuses on the fictional town of Vortex Point, where a detective agency comes across weird and unusual cases that you get to solve.  Sounds fun, right?  And if you enjoy these, CarmelGames (the creators) have a whole bunch of other titles, which just get increasingly silly and fun.  Vortex Point is probably the most serious of the bunch, but either way, I think you'll enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)