"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review

Another year has come and gone, but I can't believe its already gone! So much has happened in 2010....

-Started this blog
-Fell for Odyesseus
-Met poet Paul Muldoon
-Taken some amazing classes with amazing professors
-Met some wonderful people
-Written a truck-load of poetry
-Lost several family members
-Attempted to go vegetarian on a bet
-Attempted that ridiculous "fruit fast"
-Seen a TON of movies
-Got my driver's license
-Dressed up like Sweeney Todd
-Had a frog-faced guy call me a lumberjack
-"Fell in love" with Hannibal Lecter
-And most importantly............

I'VE MET ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT! IT'S BEEN AN AMAZING YEAR. HERE'S TO 2011 BEING EVEN BETTER!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! A truck-load? And you've only posted, like, what? One poem?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Emmles! So glad I "met" you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WRITTEN a ton, Steven, POSTED a few...mostly about Odyesseus. I think there were like, what? Nine about him? :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)