"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jane Eyre: The Movie

Soooo.... A group of us went out to see Jane Eyre in theatres...and it.was.AMAZING! I've always thought the book was very good, and the film had a lot to live up to, but it did not disappoint! I'm not going to go into too many details right now, since I've really tired and still have a lot of homework...but, there will be a review on Cinema Sweetheart's Film Reviews within the next few days, so keep an eye out for that ;)

One thing I will say.....I know most girls gush about how they want to marry Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, and I've even gone on about Brandon from Sense and Sensibility, but I have to say that Edward Rochester is by far my favorite fictional crush. I'd forgotten about him for a while (I'm sorry, Edward), but watching the movie reminded me how much I love this guy! And it's purely for the personality, because according to the book and musical (yes, there is a Jane Eyre musical, and it's wonderful!) Edward is not handsome. I hesitate to say ugly, but he's no great looker :P However, this Rochester is gorgeous! I mean, check this out:

But, go check out this film! So good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)