"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mixed Drinks

Not nearly as pretty as the expensive monstrosity I passed up.
I know mixed drinks are going to be expensive, but there is no way in Hades that I'd pay $9.04 for a strawberry banana margarita.  So, while the birthday girl was downing shots and sipping pretty fruity drinks that her friends bought her, I looked on, sipping a Heineken.  Despite the fact that it was not super fruity, it was very good.

2 comments:

  1. Stop! Rocky Horror, Monty Python and now Heineken! Emmy, you could be the perfect female.

    Hold it... you've been drinking a lot lately. Is this something we need to talk about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha; thank you, Steven! It's nice to hear such a high complement from you :) You are such a sweetheart; that totally made my day!

    And don't worry about me; it only sounds like a lot since I haven't been drinking anything before this year. I only drink once a week (if that) and never more than one drink during the course of a day, and I've never been drunk. But, thank you for your concern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)