"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Two Weeks Until Fedora Day!

Hey, guys!  I'm not sure how many of you remember Fedora Day from last year, but Rachel and I are going to be doing it again!

Just a quick recap for everyone (whether you remember the holiday or not):

  • Fedora Day falls on February 14th
  • It's a holiday for single people (both ladies and gents)
  • Basically, you dress up really nicely, however you want, and wear a fedora
  • Valentine's Day is for couples.  Fedora Day is a celebration of individuality; it says "Just because I don't have a date on Valentine's Day doesn't mean I'm not awesome!"
  • All of you who are single on Valentine's Day are welcome to participate!
  • If you chose to celebrate Fedora Day, please take a few moments on the 14th (or a few days afterward) to tell me about it!  Post on your blog or in the comments, and if I don't follow your blog, could you post a link for me?  Thanks!
Just remember the three most important aspects of Fedora Day:
  1. Singles only (sorry couples, you have Valentine's Day!)
  2. Wear whatever you want, but you MUST have a fedora
  3. Be proud of your own unique brand of awesome!
I'll be posting about my Fedora Day, too.  I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)