Hey, guys! I'm not sure how many of you remember Fedora Day from last year, but Rachel and I are going to be doing it again!
Just a quick recap for everyone (whether you remember the holiday or not):
- Fedora Day falls on February 14th
- It's a holiday for single people (both ladies and gents)
- Basically, you dress up really nicely, however you want, and wear a fedora
- Valentine's Day is for couples. Fedora Day is a celebration of individuality; it says "Just because I don't have a date on Valentine's Day doesn't mean I'm not awesome!"
- All of you who are single on Valentine's Day are welcome to participate!
- If you chose to celebrate Fedora Day, please take a few moments on the 14th (or a few days afterward) to tell me about it! Post on your blog or in the comments, and if I don't follow your blog, could you post a link for me? Thanks!
Just remember the three most important aspects of Fedora Day:
- Singles only (sorry couples, you have Valentine's Day!)
- Wear whatever you want, but you MUST have a fedora
- Be proud of your own unique brand of awesome!
I'll be posting about my Fedora Day, too. I can't wait to hear from you!