"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, December 31, 2015

Anime Year in Review (Part 3)

Almost done, guys!  I promise!  In fact, I think I'm going to attempt to mash several series into one post this time around for the sake of wrapping this up...

July brought with it one of my all-time favorite anime: Nichijou, which roughly translates to "My Ordinary Life".  This series is anything but ordinary.  I'd try to explain, but I know I'll mess it up, so here are a few video clips to explain what I mean:





And before you say it, no.  This would not make more sense in context.  This is one of those series that even with all the context, it makes just as much sense.  This is of course why I love it to pieces.  I know I was planning on writing about several series at once here, but I think I'll just leave you with this.  Just let this all sink in and I'll talk to you about more anime later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)