"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The New Blog

Hey, guys! Here's the link to my movie review blog...

http://www.cinemasweetheart.blogspot.com/
You don't have to subscribe if you don't want to...this is mostly just for people who are really interested in learning about new movies. Currently, I just have an introduction post, but I'm going to have movie reviews up very soon, so check in ;)

Don't worry...Ramblings isn't going anywhere...Cinema Sweetheart is just a side project that I wanted to work on since I joined my school's film club.

Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back
    frequently!

    Feel free to visit my weblog: diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)