"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, October 4, 2010

Blarg....


Last week, I barely slept at all, so of course, this weekend, I got more than enough sleep and was happy. The issue? I've screwed it up all up again. I couldn't fall asleep last night because I wasn't tired (go figure :P) and as a result, slept through my alarm. I freaked out this morning, because I woke up to the Wonderful Roomie's alarm, which is set to go off an hour after mine. I couldn't believe it when I made it to class on time!

And when I get there, I run into a few of my classmates in the lobby and we start talking....

And one of the Freshman in our class comes from the classroom and walks over to us and is like "Class is canceled?" and they're like "Yeah" and I'm sooo mad that I rushed to get ready on time, because I could have had a nice long shower, and slept for about half an hour longer than I did. And because I rushed, I have a headache. Not a cool way to start a Monday, am I right?

5 comments:

  1. aww, well at least you would have made it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the differences between college and the work force. College classes get canceled whenever the teacher feels like a day off, but I have never showed up at work and seen a sign that said, "Closed for day, doctor's appointment." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate days like that! One time I stayed up late studying for a big exam, and then the next morning I slept through my alarm. I woke up at the time class was starting! I threw on some clothes, ran out the door, drove to school(luckily I lived nearby), and ran into class halfway through the test. Everybody was looking at me weird because honestly who shows up halfway through class on an exam day? I get my exam and try to rush through it as quickly as I can. I can't concentrate because I have to go to the bathroom really bad since I didn't have time to go when I woke up. To make things worse I started having an asthma attack too! That was pretty much my worst day ever. Needless to say I failed that test.
    I'm not sure why I'm telling you all this in a comment. I should probably blog about it instead...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...I'm sorry to hear about that, Robby! If it makes you feel any better, I once drank a double expresso shot before my Latin final and couldn't stop shaking...made it REALLY hard to concentrate :P (And I don't think I did too well on the test, since I had an A before, and a mid B afterwards....although, I never did see the official test score.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)