"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween 2 (2011)

Happy October 3rd, everyone!  Halloween is now exactly four weeks away!  For today's post, I thought I'd combine a bit of creepy with something useful.  And today's theme is centered around my favorite cannibalistic psychiatrist: Dr. Hannibal Lecter :)

Besides this stunning picture at the top of the page (lol), I'm also going to include a quick clip from The Silence of the Lambs (1991), and a fun makeup tutorial for painting Lecter's infamous "bite-mask" on your face.  I also had a parody that I wanted to post as well, but it was taken down by YouTube, and I've yet to find it again.  Perhaps, if I do, there could be another Halloween Lecter post, but I'm really not sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)