"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween 4 (2011)

So, I really should be working on my five page essay about Sir Thomas Wyatt that's due tomorrow, but instead, I'm going to post Halloween #4 for y'all :)

I found this game online, and thought it was just so cute that I had to share.  It's a point-and-click find-the-differences game, which might not be for everyone, but there's a cute little story to go with it, and if nothing else, that should be worth it :)

The game is in two parts: Lilith and Emma.  It's basically the same story, but told from different points of view.  Lilith is a little vampire girl out on Halloween, where she meets a human girl named Emma.  Cute little story, not much I can say without telling everything, since it's fairly short...but, it's a fun Halloween friendship story.  Enjoy :)


N.B. I've only posted Lilith's story here.  Once you complete it, there's an option at the end to play the other game.  Just click on that, and it should take you right to Emma's story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)