"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy October!

Hello, everyone!  And happy October :)

As I'm sure y'all already know, Halloween is fast approaching!  So, for something fun, I'm going to post Halloween-related things on my blog during the course of the month; I hope you guys enjoy!  I'm not sure how often I'm going to be able to update, but I'll try my best.  These items can include (but are not limited to) videos, movie and book recommendations, pictures, stories, folklore, etc.  Just some cool stuff and all in good fun (even the scary bits!)

I'd like to kick off the month with a little video that I always think about at Halloween now.  The Rocky Horror Picture Show was introduced to me by a now estranged friend, and has become somewhat of a staple for me around Halloween.  The original video I was shown had two songs on it, but sadly, it's been taken down by YouTube because of copyright.  So, I've included both songs on here, but separately.  If this is your first time listening to anything from Rocky Horror, then this might be a good time to check it out; it's a very fun movie :)



3 comments:

  1. ahhh rocky horror there's nothing like dressing up as a woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very funny:)
    I'd never seen something like that:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom,
    You can tease, but you have to admit that RHPS would not be nearly as interesting without Tim Curry's somewhat "unorthadox" character :)

    Sonia,
    I'm glad you liked it! This is such a strange movie; honestly, I don't know of anything else like it :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)