"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blogger is Being Stupid...

And it won't let me post comments on anyone's blogs, or even read them.  If you comment on my blog, however, since I moderate the comments I'll still be able to read them.  However, once they're published, I can't access them.  So, please don't feel like I'm ignoring you if I don't respond to a comment, or if I don't comment on your blogs.  I read every comment y'all post on my blog, and I'm still reading all of your blogs, too.....Just, I can't comment for some reason.  This is a new development that started on Tuesday, and I'm currently looking into things.  I apologize for the inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)