"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Break

Easter Break is almost a tease.  I have five days off--not quite a week--so I have just enough time to get settled before I'm required to pack up my life and move back to school.  Right now, I'm just trying to figure out what would be the best book to devour over the break?  I'll probably only have time for one, since I have a paper due over the break as well.  I'm looking at possibly something Chesterton, but if anyone has any ideas, let me know.  I'll try to pick up a few tomes before I leave school, since the library here is literally a ten minute walk from my dorm.

For those of you who are intereseted, regardless of what my Goodreads account tells you, I'm currently reading Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury and Chesterton's The Ball and the Cross.  Also, I'm starting to realize that I'll need to empty all my booklists off my phone and onto Goodreads so that I'll actually remember to read them, haha.

Hope you all are doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)