Hi, guys! So, this update is mostly for Robby (who said he would like to see what I'm reading for class), but of course, same as before, anyone can read along with me. I'm taking three English classes this year (one is a writing class, the other two are literature). And while I don't have nearly as many books as last time, I still have a nice list for everyone. I would love it if you would be interested in reading along with me. I'll try and be better about posting updates this year.
- The Awakening (Chopin)
- Scarlet Letter and Other Writings (Hawthorne)
- Moby Dick (Melville)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Twain)
- Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl (Jacobs)
- Final Harvest (Emily Dickenson)
- Turn of the Screw (James)
- Selected Writings (Poe)
- The Dubliners (Joyce)
...And a few extra books, such as criticisms and backgrounds.
Looking forward to reading with you guys :)