"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Friday, August 31, 2012

A Date....ish?

So, do you guys remember the cynical Russian guy I was obsessed with?  Well, we were talking online the other day, and he ended up asking me to join him for coffee and chess at the local hipster coffee shop.  I'm nervous and excited all at once.  I'm not sure if this is a date or not, so that puts a bit of pressure on me, since I'm not really in a place right now where I'm looking for a boyfriend....plus, we would totally kill each other if we ever tried to date.  Still, I don't want to hurt his feelings.  I think for now, I'll just treat this like a "two friends hanging out" sort of thing and see what happens.  Either way, wish me luck! :D

3 comments:

  1. Coffee and chess... smooth and brainy. Why do you need luck? You are Emmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just love to be there, even though I don't drink coffee. Thanks for the invite! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)