"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, August 22, 2011

I Greatly Dislike Twilight...

But this comment has rather changed my point of view concerning one aspect of it.... I guess you could say I have a new found respect for someone.......?

When you read the book, it’s like, 'Edward Cullen was so beautiful I creamed myself.' I mean, every line is like that. He’s the most ridiculous person who’s so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn’t do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that’s how I played him, as a manic-depressive who hates himself. Plus, he’s a 108 year-old virgin so he’s obviously got some issues there.

––Robert Pattinson (yes, that Robert Pattinson)

3 comments:

  1. Ha yeah I watched that and got really annoyed by all the brooding teens! I think I am way too old for that film. My 18 yr old stepsister loves it, so it must be me. I would have prefered it if Edward had just killed everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked this book and movie. It's a big imitation of Darren Shan's books!!
    I liked Edward Cullen when he acted as Sedric Diggory in "Harry Potter" movies but not now...
    Not at all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)