"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back from vacation, tired, tan, and glad to be back.  For my family, vacation (when it's not spent at home) is not so much a break from doing anything, but a break from the normal routine.  Now, I'm dying for the norm and a break in general :P  But, I will admit that I had a LOT of fun, and all in all, I'm really glad that I went.  Florida is the ultimate vacation spot ^_^

Missed you guys a lot, though, and I hope you're all doing well :)  Now that I'm back, I'll be posting a bit more, lol, and I have some new books to tell y'all about.  (There's an awesome used book shop in the area of Florida we always go to, and I always take my old books there for store credit and buy new ones).

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)