"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Table Talk

A fun little poem I found in Futility Closet's email updates:

At a tavern one night,
Messrs. Moore, Strange, and Wright
Met to drink and their good thoughts exchange;
Says Moore, “Of us three,
Everyone will agree,
There’s only one knave, and that’s Strange.”
Says Strange, rather sore,
“I’m sure there’s one Moore,
A most terrible knave, and a fright,
Who cheated his mother,
His sister and brother–”
“Oh, yes,” replied Moore, “that is Wright.”

– Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad :)

    Oh, and btw, looking forward to our movie on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need a time. if we are getting coffee and watching this movie, we need to make sure we have enough time. I am looking forward to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.. I like this one:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)