"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, January 15, 2012

English Class Read-A-Long (A Quick Update)

Just a quick update.  According to my syllabus, I'm supposed to have the first five chapters of The French Lieutenant's Woman finished by Thursday.  So, for all of you reading along, I'll not post anything past that point in the reading, and I'd like to ask that you all do the same (so I can avoid spoilers, too!)  There might be some slight spoilers in my posts, but hopefully nothing more than I've done in the past.  If I'm posting about something REALLY juicy, I'll make sure to mark the post as a spoiler alert, so that you don't have anything ruined.  Feel free to add anything you want to say in the comments, or if you feel so inclined, follow along with posts on your own blog.  Either way would work splendidly :)

I've finished Chapter One already (these chapters are real short), but, out of courtesy, I'll try not to post anything until Thursday or Friday.  Also, my two other books will be posted online as soon as I find out the titles (which should be on Wednesday and Friday).

3 comments:

  1. wait. this is a post about how you are not posting anything until later this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gads. My copy probably won't be here 'till Monday. I'm already playing catch-up. I suck at college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know this was kind of a pointless post, but I wanted to update everyone on what my reading schedule would be like.

    And Steven, don't worry if you're not ready right now...it's okay :) Besides, the chapters are short, so you'll read through it quickly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)