"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spring Semester 2012....Almost

I return to campus in less than a week....and I'm so excited.  It's bittersweet, of course, because I've been having such a great time at home with my family and friends, but I can't help but look forward to a whole new semester of exciting classes, work, and my new internship.  And of course, the Roomie is returning from France and will be living right next door to me and Italia :)

I'm totally drooling over my book list for this semester; there has to be about 20 books, and out of all of them, there's ONE that I was SUPPOSED to read in high school, but totally didn't. (yikes!)  That means I'm going to be hit with thousands of pages of untold stories over the course of the next fourteen weeks.  I can't wait! :)

This semester is--without a doubt--going to be the busiest I've had yet.  I'm really looking forward to it, though.  I see it as an exciting challenge.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)