"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, January 15, 2012

My First Reading Assignment (Spring 2012)

Hey, guys!  I just received my first syllabus, and finally know what my first reading assignment of the semester is going to be!  Now, I won't need to have anything read until Thursday...but I thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case anyone wants to read along with me.  (I know Steven suggested doing this, but I wasn't sure if anyone else was interested).

Now, I have three classes, so that means I'll be balancing three books at a time.  You guys don't have to read all of them if that's too much, or one doesn't really interest you.  But, just in case, my first book is The French Lieutenant's Woman by John Fowles.  I'm not sure if I'll start reading now, or wait until Tuesday, but I'll see what I can do.

Looking forward to this!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could read the books along with you. But I'm working on my exams quite now. So I think I would do it with you guys about a month later. hope to keep this plan till that time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)