"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Back!

Hi guys! I'm finally back from my long vacation! Although I'm rested, tan, and happy (we went to Florida), I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the stuff I still need to do now that I'm back home. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some exciting stories later, but right now, I'm just trying to get used to my normal life again.

Hope all of you are doing well. I came back, and had at least 40 emails, and am still reading over all the blog posts that I missed while I was gone. Sounds like everyone had a pretty exciting time, too!

Well...Got to go. There is a ton of cleaning to do...and my last copy of the P.G. Wodehouse Society's Wooster Sauce is sitting on my bed, waiting for me to pick it up. (Sadly, I had to let my subscription go...my lack of a summer job pretty much screwed me. But, I'm hoping that my parents could renew it for a birthday present later on. Yeah, I'll have missed a few issues, but I could always order them as back issues...)

3 comments:

  1. Finally! Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmles! I've missed you! Hope you had a wonderful vacation and can't wait to see some new posts from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)