"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, July 26, 2010

My Library

As most of you know, I really want to be a librarian. Well, today, Sarah just gave me a step forward in the right direction! We went out to lunch today, and she gave me a little gift she had picked up while on vacation: A Personal Library Kit!

Isn't that just the coolest thing ever?? The kit contains everything I need for my own personal library, including checkout cards, pockets to hold said cards (I'm sure you remember those from the old library books from like grade school...you write your name on the card so the librarian knows who checked out the books), a date stamp and stamp pad, and a pencil. I'm going to have to decide which books to prepare for circulation :D

Thanks so much, Sarah! This really means a lot, and I had fun today :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha that's so cute! I think I need those for my movies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!!! COOL!!!! :D
    ... and... being a librarian... The best job in the whole world!!!
    I can understand your wish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)