"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, July 24, 2010

Robert Browning?


So, I'm sure you're wondering why I have a picture of Robert Browning here on the blog with no real explaination. Well, I was looking through my vacation pics on my camera, and I stumbled upon this one. I had totally intended to post it nearly a month ago, but I forgot about it entirely! Um, better late than never, right?

I was actually looking at a very nice doll collection at the Florida library we visited (can't go for a two week vacation without a tiny library trip, right?) They had dolls from all over the world, and they were all so pretty and original, but this one in particular caught my attention: the name tag said it was the poet Robert Browning!

So, here is the doll...




I apologize for the picture quality...There was a nice pane of glass between myself and the dolls as I went to photograph them. If you can't read the sign, it says : "Robert Browning. By Peggy Nesbit of England"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)