"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Help!

Okay, so I have a bit of a problem...there is this guy I have been crushing on for a little while now, and I kinda stopped trying to pursue him (for various reasons). Well, I just found out today that he's moving away, and that means I won't be seeing him anymore... When I received the news, my heart just sank, and I realized that I still kinda like him. He's not transferring too far away, so should I tell him I like him, and hope that we can make a relationship work? Or should I just forget about it? Please post suggestions under COMMENTS. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Most of the time it is hard enough to make a relationship work even when someone lives very close, so to try and start one when one of them is moving away?

    Your heart knows what to do.
    Follow it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)