"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Should I Be Scared?

Okay, so my one friend, who is usually not affectionate in any way shape or form that involves physical contact, has been a bit overly affectionate today... Affectionate as in rubbing my shoulders, putting his arm around me, trying to steal my coffee and my shoe...and ambushing me into a group hug... All of this in one day. I love him like a brother, and I will admit that I love hugs and showing affection, but this was a bit scary, since I'm not really used to super-hugs and whatnot from my friends (at least, not yet...) And since this is so out of character for him, I can only wonder as to what is going on...

And of course, to address the elephant in the room...Should I be scared?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)