"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mr. T

Yesterday, as I was leaving the dorm, I saw a guy (I assume he was a student because of the backpack and books) who looked EXACTLY like Mr. T! I had to do a double-take like three times, but he looked JUST like him! It was so cool! Now, I'm just trying to find him again. This is depressing, because it seems like he randomly appeared once, and I'll never see him again (or be able to point him out to my friends, who think that I like Mr. T a bit too much; I don't think they believe that I saw him). He was wearing a hat, so I couldn't see if he had the mohawk, but apart from that, he WAS Mr. T! He even had the beard! :D
I pity the fool!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)