"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Four Individuals

Sometimes, Life decides to let you be for a while; sometimes, it decides that its time to throw you a curve ball. I think that's where I am right now. I'm conflicted and a little confused; not unhappy, but a bit unsure of what's going on and what I'm supposed to do about it. There are a certain four individuals in my life right now, and each one seems to be pulling me in a different direction. I'm not sure how I'm going to work through it, but it's nothing too stressful; just puzzling and a challenge.

*One teases and can be sweet as hell, but I don't know if he's interested or just wants to be a friend; I'm not sure how I feel about him, so I can't say what I want.

*One still holds my heart, even though I try and take it back. Leave me alone!

*One looks at me, and I think he's seeing into my soul. It frightens and exhilarates me at the same time.

*One wins me over with his awkward nature and sweet personality. I wish he felt the same way I do about him, but I can't read his mind; I don't know his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)